Thursday, 24 June, 2010
- IBM Maximo Enterprise brochure
- Achieve greater efficiency in asset management by managing all your asset types on a single platform (EAM V7.1)
- Aberdeen: Asset Performance ManagementThis Aberdeen report highlights how Best-in-Class companies are able to reduce cost, maximize Return on Assets (ROA), and achieve a competitive advantage through an asset reliability strategy.
- Asset Management to support Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)IBM paper discusses how for companies already employing IBM PLM for design and production, integrating EAM solutions like Maximo increases manufacturing availability of production equipment while reducing overall plant MRO costs through better service and maintenance programs.
- Enabling the Reliability Centered Maintenance process with IBM Maximo Asset ManagementIBM paper discussing how Maximo Asset Management can help support all stages of the RCM process including initial targeting of the RCM program, implementation, monitoring of results through real-time key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards, and permanently embedding RCM as part of continuous performance improvements in asset-intensive industries or businesses.
- Converging business and IT infrastructure management for improved organizational performanceIBM enterprise and IT asset management solutions can help clients manage asset classes with converged IT and business infrastructures. These solutions reduce costs and increase productivity and service quality as assets are integrated.
- IBM Maximo technology for business and IT agilityThis white paper shows how the IBM Maximo asset and service management software solution provides highly flexible business components and agile technology architecture that leverages key web concepts, standards and technologies for compatibility with today’s Web-based infrastructures.